Easy to assemble, easy to use!
Welcome to the world of Pro Ski. Thanks to your new ski simulator, it is now possible to train at your own pace, 12 months a year.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE AND INSTALL YOUR NEW SIMULATOR
CLASSIC and PREMIUM models
POWER XL model
Your Pro Ski simulator is a safe training device as long as you follow the instructions for use and installation. Improper use may increase the risk of injury. Please note that it is essential for beginners to hold the ramp and that use is at your own risk.
The Pro Ski simulator is suitable for all age groups, but it is not a toy. Children must use it under adult supervision. Any accident, injury or damage resulting from improper use is at your own risk. Please do not use the Pro Ski simulator without medical supervision and approval if you are pregnant or suffer from a medical condition.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION before using your Pro Ski simulator
|Classic JUNIOR||120 kg (265 lb)|
|Classic||120 kg (265 lb)|
|Graffiti SPECIAL Edition||120 kg (265 lb)|
|PREMIUM||120 kg (265 lb)|
|POWER XL||120 kg (265 lb)|
|PROFESSIONAL||150 kg (330 lb)|
To get the most out of training with your Pro Ski simulator, it is recommended that you:
- Always wear slip-resistant soles and comfortable clothing.
- Make sure that the elastic bands are properly attached before each use.
- Use on a clean, flat, firm, slip-resistant and stable surface to prevent the simulator from moving during use, to limit the risk of injury and to avoid damaging the floor.
- Choose exercises and workout levels that are appropriate for your fitness level and medical condition.
- Keep your workout area clear and free of obstacles.
For a smooth and safe workout, regularly apply silicone lubricant to the glide rails of your Pro Ski simulator.